The buildings are designed to a high specification with large open plan office floor plates over two and three storeys, with full height glazed entrances and large flexible floor plans designed to maximise natural light.
The Heights Brooklands boasts shower facilities, extensive landscaping across the riverside location, terraced areas on riverside buildings and advanced telecommunications facilities. We feel these facilities help make The Heights Brooklands one of the finest commercial properties in South West London. For drivers, there is a competitive scheme average ratio of 1 car parking space per 233 sq ft.
For drivers, there is a competitive scheme average ratio of 1 car parking space per 233 sq ft.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed Category II low brightness luminaires
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Two 13 person passenger lifts in No 1 and No 2
- Two 13 person passenger lifts and one 1000 kg combined passenger and goods lift in No 3
- Three 13 person passenger lifts and one 1000 kg combined passenger and goods lift in No 4 and No 5